VALUA identifies the right people for the problem at hand, such as engineers, lawyers and patent attorneys, depending on each individual task.
Lea Langdeel Pedersen, MD, Patent Attorney.
- Master of Science in Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Khoa Huynh, Patent Attorney.
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Sofie Hørlyck, Patent Attorney.
- PhD. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Master of Science in Molecular Biology, Aarhus University, Denmark
Jakob Poulsen is a European Patent Attorney and CEO of VALUA ApS. Before founding VALUA Jakob was partner in one of the largest patent bureaus in Denmark.
Jakob carries experience from private practice as well as medium sized pharmaceutical companies, including both the generic and the originator industry. His experience comprises patent infringement litigation, legal opinions, due diligence and general patent work, such as drafting, prosecution, and opposition work. He has a thorough knowledge of European and Danish practice, and has successfully worked with changing the Danish practice within the area of supplementary protection certificates.
Jakob has in particular experience within Life Science (working with pharmaceuticals, chemistry and biotechnology), Greentech and Nanotech, and has worked with different process technologies, physical inventions and devices, as well as software related inventions.
The educational background of Jakob comprises:
- Diplôme d’études supérieures universitaires Contentieux des Brevets en Europe
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trade Mark and Design Attorney
- B. Com, Marketing
- Ph.D. Solid State Chemistry, Kyoto University, Japan
- M.Sc. Physics-Chemistry, Aarhus University, Denmark
- B.A. Japanese, Aarhus University.